[Building Sakai] Sakai Patch Problem Under Windows Environment

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 15:56:53 PDT 2010

Jigar, as discussed off-list, this particular patch needs to be applied from *within* the samigo source directory. If you open the patch file you'll see on the first line where it will be applied from.

It patches fine for me with a 2.7 samigo checkout on a Mac, I believe the issue is in the Windows patch command.

cheers,
Steve