[Building Sakai] Video conferencing

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Thu Jul 22 14:38:57 PDT 2010

Very cool Pablo! I hope it's ok that I made the following adjustment: I made
the Algebra Linear II site in your demo instance joinable (with role
participant) so people who create new accounts in your demo instance can
join the site and participate in meetings.

Please feel free to reverse my action if you don't want that capability.

Thanks for putting up this demo!

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist