[Building Sakai] IMS Common Cartridge import (Also IMS CP import)

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue Jul 6 07:48:35 PDT 2010

The "Import from Archive File" feature inside Site Info do respect the
setting of "content.upload.max" configuration variable. However, there is a
recent JIRA fix for SAK-18722 "Site Info generates error when
content.upload.max > 2G", which helps with big file (>2G) upload.

The file content is read into memory, not using streaming. Maybe Stephen
Marquard would have some usage data from UCT for large file imports.

Thanks,

- Zhen

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:03:31 +1000, Steve Swinsburg
<steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is my understanding that the max upload size is applied in the
> RequestFilter via:

org.apache.commons.fileupload.servlet.ServletFileUpload.setSizeMax(uploadMax);