[Building Sakai] Z39.50 Cross Search

Mame-Awa Diop mame-awa.diop at hec.ca
Thu Jan 28 10:15:42 PST 2010

Hi Adrian,

I have implemented the Z39.50 connector in Citations. We are actually
using it and our users a really pleased about it. After the Conference,
I was supposed to make some minor changes and deliver it to the
community but we started on our Sakai Pilote and the priorities changed.
I can send you the code so you can have a look at it if you want to.

Awa,