[Building Sakai] How do permissions get in !site.helper

kfaella kmf at uri.edu
Thu Jan 28 09:41:25 PST 2010

I hope this is not too stupid, but then again, I hope that I just did (or
didn't) do something stupid.

I am trying to install JForum in a test Sakai instance, and although the
tool builds and deploys, the appropriate permissions do not show up in
!site.helper (or !site.template ... for that matter).

What I have forgotten?  How are !site.helper and !site.template.{etc}
populated?!

Thanks,

Kathy Faella
University of Rhode Island