[Building Sakai] Master pom: removing myfaces.zones.apache.org repo reference

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 01:33:29 PST 2010

2010/1/21 Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>:
> It looks like this repository is back now
>
> http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/

Nice.

> In particular Tomahawk 1.1.3 doesn't seem to be in any Maven repo I can find *except* this
> one and the Sakai-Wimba integration binds to it. Artifacts up to 1.1.1 are under the
> myfaces group, and 1.1.5 onwards is under the org.apache.myfaces group. Odd.

I'm not sure if you were hinting at adding the repo back to the master
POM but could I suggest that rather than adding this repo back into
the master POM it's just added to projects that need it (until there
becomes a critical mass of core projects using it). The more
repositories we have in the master POM the slower builds are when you
don't have a fully populated local maven repo (~/.m2/repository).

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services