[Building Sakai] Master pom: removing myfaces.zones.apache.org repo reference

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:40:47 PST 2010

Might as well keep it out if we can glean everything we need from other repo's as it does indeed take longer to check them all.

I was just commenting on the dependency versions in the POMs for the Wimba integration and where there *weren't* located! I upgraded the versions and all seems well.

cheers,
Steve