[Building Sakai] Master pom: removing myfaces.zones.apache.org repo reference

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:51:27 PST 2010

It looks like this repository is back now

http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/

In particular Tomahawk 1.1.3 doesn't seem to be in any Maven repo I can find *except* this one and the Sakai-Wimba integration binds to it. Artifacts up to 1.1.1 are under the myfaces group, and 1.1.5 onwards is under the org.apache.myfaces group. Odd.

cheers,
Steve