[Building Sakai] problem in building sakai-3.0.0-milestone01

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Jan 14 14:12:18 PST 2010

I just slapped two large warning notices on the page minutes before
your reploy; one a warning notice, the other providing a set of links
pointing to current Sakai 3 work.  Check it out and let me know if the
text is ok.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/3akai

I was going to leave the page in place since the sakai-3.0.0-
milestone01 tag and binaries do exist in svn and the Maven2 repo.

I'd like to hear more about your "archiving" idea.  Are you suggesting
we create a new archive repo where we relocate tired, old binaries?

Cheers,

Anth