[Building Sakai] problem in building sakai-3.0.0-milestone01

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 14 13:57:40 PST 2010

On 1/14/10 1:48 PM, Christian Vuerings wrote:
> Definitely +1
>
> And what about the following projects:
> https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/k2/trunk/
> https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/ux
> <https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/ux/branches/K2-redesign/uxwidgets/src/main/webapp/>
>
> Both projects have been moved to git so I don't see why we would leave
> the old versions online.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd vote that the top-level
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/ux repo be renamed or relocated
rather than removed. There was some interesting work there which got
left behind in the move from a Sakai 2 foundation to the new K2 kernel,
and I still sometimes refer to it.

Best,
Ray