[Building Sakai] Installing Crucible?

Cris J. Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Wed Jan 6 09:06:19 PST 2010

I would find this useful, for times when you want to submit a patch to an area you do not have commit privileges to and the maintainer who does, would like the chance to 'review' the code with you.  Heck you could even do it in the reverse.  A maintainer could simply upload a patch attached to a jira, and then use crucible to make their comments back to the original patch contributor.

All in all, I think it could definitely be useful.

---- Cris J H