[Building Sakai] Installing Crucible?

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Wed Jan 6 08:54:36 PST 2010

Hi Chris,

 I see your suggestion as something to at least maul over for process improvement after 2.7 is released. http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+improvement. Feel free to add to the confluence page. Further, I think we should chat to see how solid we can make your suggestion and then bring it back to the community and to the further attention of the Sakai Foundation.

As Chris asked, is anyone else interested in this as a central service?

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam