[Building Sakai] Test & Quizzes Nuance - score in grade book but no submission attempt listed

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 4 10:32:00 PST 2010

Hi Dorie,

When you said the student has not submitted the assessment, do you go by the
Submission Status page? What do you see from Total Score page? Is it
possible the instructor manually (accidentally) enter some score in the
Total score page?

By the way, can you let me know which Sakai version you are running?

Thanks,
Karen