[Building Sakai] general Jira question

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 4 08:57:46 PST 2010

We've had lots of requests to make one of our LOCAL jira projects public.

Making it browsable without login is fairly easy but I wanted to reduce the number of columns on the screen.

I'd like to just show the summary and component so I thought I could use the 'Navigator column's option in the administration interface however, this appears to change what columns are shown for *all* projects. Is there any way to do this on a project by project basis?

Has anybody got any good ideas of a simple way display what is effectively a cut down version of all issues in a project? Can the RSS feeds be configured to show only certain elements. Ditto the excel eport?

We're on Jira v3.13 'standard edition'.

adam