[Building Sakai] general Jira question

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:03:38 PST 2010

Hi Adam,

Do you mean the navigator columns when viewing the list of issues?

It looks like you can only set the global default, but then allow users to customise their own view:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.13.2/navigatorcolumns.html

I can't see another way to configure this in our local Jira either. Does the 'public' view get a default  'user' so you could customise that view for all public views?

cheers,
Steve