[Building Sakai] Quick Question on View Site as if in Different Role - SAK7924

Thomas, Gregory J gjthomas at iupui.edu
Tue Feb 2 11:40:28 PST 2010

Hi Hannah,

First thing to come to mind is to make sure the site.roleswap permission for the role in an individual site is set, which can be done via the Realms tool (give this to the role that you want to be able to switch roles).  There's also a backfill script available in the SAK-7924 jira if you want to get a lot of sites at once.  That's about the only thing I can think of off hand why it would not display if you got the sakai.properties roles(which are roles that are allowed to be switched to).

Greg