[Building Sakai] Quick Question on View Site as if in Different Role - SAK7924

Hannah Reeves hannah.reeves at tufts.edu
Tue Feb 2 11:58:00 PST 2010

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the follow-up. We just (as in 5 about  minutes ago)
discovered that anyone who is a member of the admin workspace apparently
can't see this option in the UI on other sites. When we created a test
instructor site and checked it out, the drop-down appeared just fine.
Not sure if this is by design, but that appears to be how it's working.

Best,

Hannah