[Building Sakai] Sakai msgcntr 262 upgrade to msgcntr 273

Wagner, Michelle R. wagnermr at iupui.edu
Sat Dec 18 11:07:41 PST 2010

Hi Qu,
The only other script I know of that you may want to look at is:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msgcntr/trunk/messageforums-hbm/src/sql/mysql/mfr_conversion_271-272.sql

This just includes an index that you should verify that you have.

The mfr_m2-m3_mysq_conversion.sql script is actually a very old file that you can disregard.

Have a wonderful holiday,
Michelle