[Building Sakai] question about sakai installation

Amy Edwards amy.edwards at usg.edu
Tue Dec 7 13:09:33 PST 2010

Hi,

The 2.7 install guide mentions that you can install the
sakai source either using SVN or from a tarball.  We have
two camps here one prefer using SVN the other the tarball.

What method have others used?  Is there an advantage to
using one verses the other?  Will we get the same thing
using either method?

Thanks

Amy

           Amy Lyn Edwards  amy.edwards at usg.edu