[Building Sakai] [Samigo] How to create new tables in database

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 7 09:50:07 PST 2010

Hi Hieu,

Samigo itself is a tool in Sakai. Can I know what you mean by "using Samigo
to create a tool"?

The sakai_samigo_tables_*.sql under *samigo-pack/src/sql/mysql/ *is* *for
user to create tables "manually". But you can try to add your queries to
sakai_samigo.sql or sakai_samigo_post_schema_update.sql. Otherwise, you will
need to update the hibernate related files. They are under
samigo-hibernate/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/data/dao/.
However, because I am not sure what you want to achieve, my suggestion might
not work for you.

Thanks,
Karen