[Building Sakai] Opensocial integration with Sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 18:31:11 PDT 2010

Hi,

You need to be logged in the access the profile information and then you will only get the information that the user has allowed you to see. This is the case for most entity providers. I am considering the ability to expose some of this information to the public, as we have it for a local requirement, and that would be controlled in the privacy settings.

cheers,
Steve