[Building Sakai] Opensocial integration with Sakai

Atik Jain atik_jain at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 30 08:35:36 PDT 2010

Hi,

As u said, I used EntityBroker to access profile2 information, the URL seems
to be working from browser when a session is already established.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PROFILE/EntityBroker+support+for+Profile2

But when a session is not established, it gives me error :

HTTP Status 403 - Security exception handling request for view
(/profile/atikjain.xml), this is typically caused by the current user not
having access to the data requested or the user not being logged in at all
:: message=Must be logged in.

And when I am accessing it through code it is giving 403 error.