[Building Sakai] Ability to collapse portal navigation - SAK-18687

csev csev at umich.edu
Sat Aug 28 08:23:56 PDT 2010

An early version of the minimize navigation feature (SAK-18687) is up on the nightly build server

http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8083/

Take a look and add comments to the JIRA.    There are still some bits to do that are known and listed in the JIRA.

Focus more on how it works from a usability perspective than the icon design - we will make it prettier.  :)

/Chuck