[Building Sakai] Sakai utilization metric?

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Tue Aug 24 07:15:42 PDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

John Hall is the person would would know about this at our
institution. We are not keeping track of a lot, but mostly monitoring
the server-side activity (logs, active workers, concurrent sessions,
etc.) to prevent (or explain) infrequent crashes.

I'm forwarding this request to the Sakai Dev list to see if other
schools have done anything of that nature. We could be interested to
know as well.

Mathieu

--

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060

TOP LINKS: