[Building Sakai] help! Ical export bringing up 404 sakai 2.6

Dominic Bombace dabombace at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:20:31 PDT 2010

They are running standalone tomcat, and had to change their port
configuration because the default port 8080 (and possible other ports) are
unavailable on their network. However the only page that is bringing up a
error  is the .ics files

Tomcat 404
Type: Status Report

Requested resource ( ) is not available.

I havn't been able to reproduce the problem as i have all ports open, and
the production installation is a few thousand miles away. They changed the
default  8080 to 80 and SSL 8443 to 443, seems to be fine except the .ics
files.