[Building Sakai] iCal feeds only viewable in MONTH view?

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Apr 13 12:08:02 PDT 2010

Nuno's post is probably the best documentation:

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2009-September/003819.html

*"The external calendar subscriptions feature work in Sakai, but, AFAIK, it

still has some (big) limitations:

- doesn't support full event days;
- doesn't support events not defined with <VEVENT>;
- doesn't support re-occurring events;
- doesn't support events without end time

Most of these issues are limitations of the library used (ical4j) and the
ical import feature from the Schedule tool."*

Most of these issues have specific jiras against schedule. I believe that
events of this type just won't show up in the sakai calendar. You really
just want to stick with events that have specific start and end dates/times.