[Building Sakai] Duplicate Site content ordering

Branden Visser branden at uwindsor.ca
Sat Sep 12 08:34:21 PDT 2009

 Thanks for finding that ticket John!

There is terminology in the code that specifies the "content priority", which is used to determine the order of content within a collection. Sorry I wasn't more clear about that.

Best,
Branden Visser
LMS Application Programmer - Information Systems Services
Information Technology Services
University of Windsor