[Building Sakai] Duplicate Site content ordering

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Sat Sep 12 05:01:54 PDT 2009

There's http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15925 on the duplicate
site issue.
I'm not sure about priority - the notification level when adding/editing
a resource was originally known as a 'priority level' (e.g., high
priority for immediate notification to all, low priority for
notification to those who hadn't blocked). Other than that I don't know
of a priority setting on resources.

John