[Building Sakai] YAFT: Single User View & Gradebook Integration

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Thu Sep 10 12:44:15 PDT 2009

Thanks Vivie! You expanded my understanding of JForum
significantly...the Grading Posts – Student View looks much like what
clients have been asking for.
http://etudes.org/release/discussion/2.5/page14n.html

Also, the gradebook integration overall looks fantastic!

Alas, the issue of threaded views for posts in JForum is a stumbling
block for many users. Looking at the original JForum project, I don't
see any work on that, but perhaps you can lead me to some answers
about threading as well...I'm sure this is not the first time you've
encountered the issue.