[Building Sakai] KNL-260: move org.sakaiproject.content.types to utils

john.bush at rsmart.com john.bush at rsmart.com
Thu Sep 3 07:33:25 PDT 2009

I not sure I favor this either.  We do a lot of extending of impls and
end up having to include impl jars in our extended compnents.  It
works just fine.  We chose to operate this way because it makes
maintenance easier, as our changes are isolated.

I worry if we start moving stuff to util packages because people want
to extend, pretty soon everything will be in util.