[Building Sakai] KNL-260: move org.sakaiproject.content.types to utils

David Horwitz David.Horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu Sep 3 07:37:56 PDT 2009

OK seeing thats 2 -1 (from the people I thought might want this) So have flagged this as a non-issue

>>> <john.bush at rsmart.com> 9/3/2009 4:33 PM >>>

I not sure I favor this either.  We do a lot of extending of impls and end up having to include impl jars in our extended compnents.  It works just fine.  We chose to operate this way because it makes maintenance easier, as our changes are isolated.

I worry if we start moving stuff to util packages because people want to extend, pretty soon everything will be in util.