[Building Sakai] KNL-260: move org.sakaiproject.content.types to utils

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Sep 3 04:50:09 PDT 2009

The base functionality for most resource types is in
org.sakaiproject.content.util.BaseResourceType.  That would be the
class to extend for a new type, rather than any of the specific
resource type classes.  I favor leaving them in the impl unless
there's some other compelling reason to move them to a util module.

Jim