[Building Sakai] KNL-260: move org.sakaiproject.content.types to utils

David Horwitz David.Horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu Sep 3 02:04:12 PDT 2009

Hi All,

As creating new resource types came up on the list and I noticed this the other day I thought I would raise this:

At the moment the resource content types are in the kernel-impl package. As a result if you create a new resource type by extending an exisiting on (e.g. FileUploadType as the RSMART scorm player does) one needs to include the kernel-impl jar in your deployment target. I suggest that we move this package to kernel-util

Thoughts?

David