[Building Sakai] Synoptic tools on Homepage Sakai 2.6

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Thu Sep 3 00:43:36 PDT 2009

Hi Ciellie,
In which Sakai version are you testing this feature?

Looking at the related JIRA
(SAK-16747<http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16747>),
this feature is not part of Sakai 2.6.0 or Sakai 2.6.x - it is only
available on trunk (Fix version: [2.7 Tentative]).

If you are testing this on trunk, you should eventually reopen the JIRA, if
appropriate!

Hope it helps,
Nuno

2009/9/3 Ciellie Jansen van Vuuren <ciellie.jansenvanvuuren at nwu.ac.za>

> Hallo
>
> I've inserted the lines below into sakai.properties, but when I add eg. the
> schedule tool the corresponding synoptic tool doesn't show on the Home
> Page.
> When I create a new site only the resent announcements show on the home
> page,
> and not the other. Did I forget something?
>
> Thanx for the help
>
> wsetup.home.toolids.count=5
> wsetup.home.toolids.1=sakai.iframe
> wsetup.home.toolids.2=sakai.synoptic.announcement
> wsetup.home.toolids.3=sakai.synoptic.chat
> wsetup.home.toolids.4=sakai.synoptic.messagecenter
> wsetup.home.toolids.5=sakai.summary.calendar
>
> wsetup.home.toolids.course.count=5
> wsetup.home.toolids.course.1=sakai.iframe
> wsetup.home.toolids.course.2=sakai.synoptic.announcement
> wsetup.home.toolids.course.3=sakai.synoptic.chat
> wsetup.home.toolids.course.4=sakai.synoptic.messagecenter
> wsetup.home.toolids.course.5=sakai.summary.calendar
>
> wsetup.home.toolids.project.count=5
> wsetup.home.toolids.project.1=sakai.iframe
> wsetup.home.toolids.project.2=sakai.synoptic.announcement
> wsetup.home.toolids.project.3=sakai.synoptic.chat
> wsetup.home.toolids.project.4=sakai.synoptic.messagecenter
> wsetup.home.toolids.project.5=sakai.summary.calendar

Nuno Fernandes  [www.linkedin.com/in/nfgrilo]
Software Developer - UFP-UV  [Universidade Virtual]
Software Developer - Sakai Foundation  [sakaiproject.org]
Sakai Fellow 2008 - Sakai Foundation  [
confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/FIF9AQ]

Universidade Fernando Pessoa  [www.ufp.pt]
Praça 9 de Abril, 349
4249-004 Porto
tel: + 351 22 507 13 00