[Building Sakai] Synoptic tools on Homepage Sakai 2.6

Ciellie Jansen van Vuuren ciellie.jansenvanvuuren at nwu.ac.za
Thu Sep 3 00:05:21 PDT 2009

Hallo

I've inserted the lines below into sakai.properties, but when I add eg. the
schedule tool the corresponding synoptic tool doesn't show on the Home Page.
When I create a new site only the resent announcements show on the home page,
and not the other. Did I forget something?

Thanx for the help

wsetup.home.toolids.count=5
wsetup.home.toolids.1=sakai.iframe
wsetup.home.toolids.2=sakai.synoptic.announcement
wsetup.home.toolids.3=sakai.synoptic.chat
wsetup.home.toolids.4=sakai.synoptic.messagecenter
wsetup.home.toolids.5=sakai.summary.calendar

wsetup.home.toolids.course.count=5
wsetup.home.toolids.course.1=sakai.iframe
wsetup.home.toolids.course.2=sakai.synoptic.announcement
wsetup.home.toolids.course.3=sakai.synoptic.chat
wsetup.home.toolids.course.4=sakai.synoptic.messagecenter
wsetup.home.toolids.course.5=sakai.summary.calendar

wsetup.home.toolids.project.count=5
wsetup.home.toolids.project.1=sakai.iframe
wsetup.home.toolids.project.2=sakai.synoptic.announcement
wsetup.home.toolids.project.3=sakai.synoptic.chat
wsetup.home.toolids.project.4=sakai.synoptic.messagecenter
wsetup.home.toolids.project.5=sakai.summary.calendar