[Building Sakai] Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) has on 1.5 JVM

Tim DiLauro timmo at jhu.edu
Tue Sep 1 04:38:13 PDT 2009

This is interesting.  I did a clean install (formatted disk after
booting Snow Leopard install DVD) of Snow Leopard and as part of the
install, restored content from my Time Machine backup.  I ended up
with 1.3, 1.5, and 1.6 JVMs, all of which I had in Leopard (though I
am unsure if they are identical to the Leopard ones, minor versions,
tweaks, etc.).  Missing, though, was the 1.4 JVM that had been there
in Leopard.

So, there will probably be some variation in people's experiences with this.

Cheers,
~Tim