[Building Sakai] Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) has on 1.5 JVM

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 07:11:16 PDT 2009

About to upgrade to Snow Leopard myself, but can you not change this
in the Applications > Utilities > Java > Java Preferences app like you
used to be able to?

In previous versions of OS X, the symlink that /Library/Java/Home
points to is what you set via that app.

Thanks for the heads up!

cheers,
Steve