[Building Sakai] Assignment+Gradebook integration: "Save" grade

Branden Visser branden at uwindsor.ca
Tue Oct 27 07:35:18 PDT 2009

Thanks for the thorough reply Zhen.

One suggestion for #2 when saving an assignment that is released to
students in gradebook: I'm thinking assignments should remove the grade
from gradebook here. It is the only way for an instructor to "take back"
a single grade that could have been mistakenly graded. The way you
described it, an instructor cannot "revoke" a grade action without
releasing a new one.

Is there a wiki available detailing how Assignments2 is handling these
workflows?

Thanks,
Branden