[Building Sakai] which realm/permission displays the "Duplicate Site" link in "Site Info"?

will at serensoft.com will at serensoft.com
Thu Oct 22 16:37:45 PDT 2009

We've got 2.6.x with a project worksite (not portfolio, not course,
plain ol' project) and we want to allow the "maintain" role to be able
to duplicate the worksite. We've tried turning on "site.add" and/or
"site.upd" with no results. What's the canonical setting to enable the
"Duplicate Site" link?

=====

Or, we found the code that chooses whether or not to offer the link:

"""
if (SiteService.allowAddSite(null))
{
    b.add(new MenuEntry(rb.getString("java.duplicate"),
            "doMenu_siteInfo_duplicate"));
}
"""

Where does allowAddSite get defined to look at realm/role/permission
properties? The cover under sakai-mock just returns 'true'...

--
will trillich
"Tis the set of the sails / And not the gales / That tells the way we