[Building Sakai] which realm/permission displays the "Duplicate Site" link in "Site Info"?

Kara Stiles kara.stiles at rsmart.com
Thu Oct 22 17:19:24 PDT 2009

You have to put site.add (and possibly site.add.course) in the !user.template.whatever realm for the user's account type.

It won't work if you try to give site.add to the site role.

make sure you really want to do that before you actually make that change, though.

Bye now,
Kara

Kara Stiles
Senior Functional Consultant