[Building Sakai] Arbitrary Tables/Spread sheets in Sakai

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Tue Oct 20 12:03:39 PDT 2009

Dear All,
              I would like  to know if there has been any interest in
sakai user/developer community towards having a tool where instructors
may want students to
add data. This data may be exported into spreadsheets for further analysis.
For instance an  instructor generates a table where students put their
data found out through surveys and or experiments. Once many users have
added data over a certain period of time then tables in question can be
exported in CSV or similar format. Perhaps that data can be fed into
some data bank  or into some Master Data Management scheme.
If there is already a similar project under development please send me a
link.
Looking forward to hear from sakai community for
feedback/ideas/thoughts/suggestions/critique.
Best Regards,
Mustansar Mehmood

  --
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer&  Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson