[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Arbitrary Tables/Spread sheets in Sakai

Plourde, Mathieu mathieu at udel.edu
Tue Oct 20 14:06:33 PDT 2009

Hi Mustansar,

I’m not sure how different the tool would be from Google Spreadsheets and Forms, but I can definitely see some value in your proposition. It would be great to have that kind of capability embedded in Sakai. I’d love it to be able to support versioning, and individual user and group awareness (certain lines or columns would not be visible to certain users, changeable by permission).

Unfortunately, we don’t have the resources to devote to it, but I’d be glad to be a part of a high-level design team. I’m pretty good with a tablet PC ;-)

Best Regards,

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu

TOP LINKS:

Technology Troubleshooting: http://www.udel.edu/help