[Building Sakai] what is this error ?( building Profile2 )

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:50:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

Does the base POM for Profile2 have the impl module in the list? Did
you adjust the base POM so that it's parent points to the correct
version of Sakai you are building in (ie right at the top)?

Also, are you building this separately, ie issuing a 'mvn clean
install' in the profile2 directory, and not as part of a full sakai
build. Due to the way the POMs are setup to allow building on all
Sakai platforms, it won't build properly in a full Sakai build. I'm
about to change that in the next release when I move it all to binary
deployment.

cheers,
Steve