[Building Sakai] Question sharing in Mneme

Vivie Sinou sinou at etudes.org
Mon Oct 19 06:25:04 PDT 2009

>Hi Vivie,
>
>Thanks for the swift reply and that will do the trick. It
>seems a bit heavy though, copying everything and then cleaning
>up; wouldn't it make more sense to have an actual pool of
>questions to pick from so that the same question could be
>referenced in many different assessments?

No disagreement here. Certainly, Adrian - that would be nice functionality
to have / implement in the future. It is not available at this time.

We would like to add selective 'import' AND 'export' of pools - not only for
sharing of pools with others, but also for selective copying of materials
from one's site to another site that they own. Import from site could be
much more powerful and flexible in this way across our Etudes and Sakai
tools. We'd like to see that -- or dream about it for now...

Best,
Vivie

--
Vivie Sinou