[Building Sakai] Question sharing in Mneme

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 07:31:24 PDT 2009

Maybe you don't have to dream. Make your dreams a reality with our
special 'Sever the connection between questions and worksites' technique.

Seriously though ...

What do you see a question belonging to? A pool? A person? A worksite?
Currently a question is attached to the site in which it was created,
via the CONTEXT column in the mneme_question table. What's to stop you
just severing that connection at the question level and giving a
question a set of owners in the form of Sakai user ids? Do the same for
pools and that would mean that whatever site you were in you would be
able to browse and choose from questions that you have rights to. It
would add more flexibility

I realise I'm probably oversimplifying things here but there can't be
that many technical hurdles to loosening the coupling between questions
and sites?

On the whole Mneme's a very nice tool. Easy to use and snappy.

Cheers,

Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish