[Building Sakai] Question sharing in Mneme

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 06:12:11 PDT 2009

Hi Vivie,

Thanks for the swift reply and that will do the trick. It seems a bit
heavy though, copying everything and then cleaning up; wouldn't it make
more sense to have an actual pool of questions to pick from so that the
same question could be referenced in many different assessments?

Cheers,

Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish