[Building Sakai] Question sharing in Mneme

Vivie Sinou sinou at etudes.org
Mon Oct 19 05:29:00 PDT 2009

Adrian -

Import from site is the functionality that enables you to do that.

The owner of the pools would need add his colleague with 'instructor' role
in his site. Then, his colleague will be able to run 'import from site' and
copy over the contents of Mneme to his site.

Import from site will bring over copies of *all* the pools and assessments,
however. His colleague can delete the assessments or pools / questions that
he doesn't want.

Best,
Vivie

--