[Building Sakai] DRAFT: Installing git on Mac OS X

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Mon Oct 12 11:52:55 PDT 2009

Agreed - I was just having some fun, and do not want to be a bad person.  :)  How about this?:
Precompiled Binaries

For those of you that prefer precompiled packages, you can find them here: http://git-scm.com/download.

I agree that we should be producing documents targeted at different cases - I kind of like the high level docs that allow you to drill down for more details only if they are needed.  This is intended to be one of those detail documents.  I will look at making the quick start quicker.  Best, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist