[Building Sakai] Sakai-iTunesU getCredentialsForAllSites() Feature

Daniel McCallum dmccallum at unicon.net
Wed Oct 7 14:04:45 PDT 2009

Hello,

Is it possible to allow end users to browse all the iTunesU course pages
to which they have access within a domain when linking into iTunesU from
the Sakai-iTunesU SSO tool
(https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/umctx/trunk) without having to
visit each corresponding Sakai site in turn?

I see the getCredentialsForAllSites() feature committed in
r46926-r46930, which looks like what I'm after, but alas, I can't test
this directly in my environment. Can anyone confirm that enabling that
feature will have the effect of allowing the user to navigate to all her
course pages once "inside" iTunesU without returning to Sakai?

Thank you.

- Dan McCallum