[Building Sakai] Sakai-iTunesU getCredentialsForAllSites() Feature

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Fri Oct 9 08:24:25 PDT 2009

Daniel:

I just tested this by making getCredentialsForAllSites() always return
true. However, it didn't bring the user to the main list page as you
suggested below. Instead, I got an alert message. See the attached
screenshot.

Since this function is added by Joseph Rodriguez from IU, I wonder maybe
settings are bit different in IU server so that users there CAN get to the
their iTunesU home page?

Thanks,

- Zhen